THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Time Line of My 8th Grade Year!

August-

8th grade year starts

September-
14th Birthday
Grandfather Passes away
I visit my sister In California

October-
Halloween 2009
First visit to Las Vegas with My family since 3rd grade
Visit to the New Cowboy Stadium

November-
Thanksgiving 2009
Annual A&M v. UT football game...

December-
Christmas 2009
Bucks Barn (Charity)
Snow day!
Got my video camera for Christmas
Traditional Ranch trip with my best friend Mesa

January-
New Years! 2010
Sent in my Resume to Universal Studios
Reconnected with my best friend Connor from 6 years old!

February-
Went to Great Wolf Lodge for Emma's Birthday!
Went to the Circus with Lily
Another (better) Snow day!

March-
Spring Break
Visit Jackson,WY with my best friend Mesa
Snowboard for my first time ever
Start my Play at Kids Acting Studio

April-
Bluebonnets!
Ending to 8th grade year...

May-
Norah Jones Concert
Last month of Middle School
Pedernales 2010
I played Mrs.Hannigan in the Play Annie
8th Grade Ends... :(






0 comments: