THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 23, 2010

School


Favorite Thing I learned this year and Why?-

My favorite thing I learned this year would have to be learning about the holocaust in English because I find learning about that topic is so interesting.It was also fun to make the butterflies and put creativity into those. Its also very interesting to me how Hitler worked his army and how he rose to power. Another thing that I loved about this unit in English was reading Anne Frank's Diary! It was a great play and I've actually always wanted to read it.



Favorite Project and Why?-
My Favorite project of the whole school year would have to be the butterfly holocaust project because I really got to express myself through making that butterfly. I also loved seeing all of the butterflies hung out in the 8th grade hallway. There were so many different shapes,colors and designs, it always caught me off guard whenever I would walk down the hallway! It kind of reminded me of the individuality of each kid in the world.

Favorite Subject and Why?-
My favorite subject this year was American History because even though I wasn't the best at it Mrs.Fiske was still an amazing, funny teacher that I will never forget. She made the 8th grade a really fun and hilarious experience.
Text Color

Favorite Class and Why?-
My favorite class this year was my yearbook class because I really got to know some funny people and I got to know Mrs.Florey who is like a second mother to me now. It was also fun to mess with the 7th graders and get to know them at the same time. It was overall awesome. It was also amazing learning and seeing how our yearbooks are made. Whenever I saw the final product whenever the yearbook came out, it all paid off in the end. I was so proud of my layout!

0 comments: